Caste Certificate Karnataka
A Caste Certificate is the proof of anyone’s belonging to a special caste especially in case one belongs to any of the Scheduled Castes Scheduled Tribe and the Backward Class as specified in the Indian Constitution.
The Government felt that the Scheduled Castes and Tribes require particular motivation and opportunities to progress at the same pace as the rest of the citizenry. In order to support the claim to profit the benefits of protection in various courses and jobs, you have to provide a Caste Certificate issued by the authority. Taluk level functionary is authorized for issuing Caste Certificates in Karnataka.
Caste Certificate Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
- Any Citizen covered under the OBC, MBC, SC, ST communities
- For children’s should have completed 3 years.
Caste Certificate Karnataka Information Required
- Name (in Block Letters).
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Present Postal Address.
- Permanent place of residence.
- Age, Date of Birth and Place of Birth (if a date is not known approx., Year of Birth).
- Community for which certificate is claimed (including Sub-Group).
- Caste of the Father (including sub-caste)
- Caste of the mother (including sub-caste)
- Religion declared by the applicant
- Religion declared by the applicant’s father.
- Religion declared by the applicant’s mother.
- Whether the applicant is -A natural born son or daughter of his/her parents OR Adopted
son/daughter of his/her parents.
- Application Form
- Copy of Ration Card / Copy of Voter Card / Name in the Voter List (one of them)
- A report regarding caste Patwari / Sarpanch
- Income report
- Residence Proof
- Caste / religion report
- In case of Women caste certificate before marriage
- Self-declaration Certificate that the above-given information is correct.
How to Apply
- Click on official website of Nadakacheri AJKP http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- APPLY ONLINE on the left side of the page.
- Login Page will be displayed. Enter Mobile Number there
- Click on Proceed tab.
- A new page will be opened. Click on NEW REQUEST and select the service Caste Certificate
- Select the language of application i.e. English or Kannada.
- An application form will be displayed. Fill the required details in it.
- Upload the required documents.
- As a click on SAVE, an acknowledgment slip will appear and same will be sent to the user through SMS.
- Choose the mode of Payment i.e. Credit Card/ Net Banking/Debit Card etc. and make payment
- Successful submission of application and documents, you will get the Caste Certificate within 30 days of issuing date by the concerned authority.
Caste Certificate Karnataka Track Status Online:
- You have to go to NADA Kacheri official website: http://18.104.22.168/Online_service/WebForms/FindStatus.aspx
- Enter Application Number displayed on acknowledgment receipt
- Click on ‘STATUS’ option to know application status
Location : Dc office | City : Tumkur | PIN Code : 572101