Apply For Income Certificate
An application for income certificate can be made on-line or in person. Following listed are the ways.
- Please use the Nada kacheri website through which you can apply on-line : Apply Online
- The applicant applies online for Required certificates and make online payment of 15 Rupees.
- The application transferred to operator login on respective area Nadakacheri operator.
- The operator take print out of online uploaded document by applicant and forward the application to respective VIllage Acountant(VA)/ revenue inspector(RI).
- VA/RI will do the physical verification of applicant and submit the report to Case worker. (VA/RI verify and give the report that Certificate can be given or not).
- Case worker will update the status of application as per VA/RI report and forward the application respective Signing Authority. (Deputy Tahsildar (DT) and tahsildar(TAH) are the certificate signing authority, few services like income & residential certificates are signed by DT 7 caste related certificates signed by tahsildar)
- Based on Case worker remarks, DT/TAH will digital sign the certificates and Approve/Reject the certificate.
- Once certificates approved applicant can take the print from www.nadakacheri.karnatakat.gov.in by clicking on print certificates under important links.(if it is rejected applicant can print Endorsement from same above link if applicant confident about his application that he give correct document and still application is rejected the applicant go for higher officer appeal at AC (Assistance commissioner) most of time reapplying of application with proper document is best thing to get certificate)
Other ways of applying
- Download and take the printout of the application form F.
- Complete the application form with all required information and submit at the tehsildar office.
- Then the tehsildar will make sign on it and your income certificate will provide you after 21 days.
- Income proof / salary slip / bank statement etc.
- Age proof / school leaving certificate / birth certificate
- Address proof / ration card / bank passbook / passport
- ID proof / voter id card / driving license / aadhar card
- Passport size photos to affix in the application form
- If belongs to the minority community then caste certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Address of Districts Statistical Offices in Karnataka
Bangalore Rural, No 280, 17th CCross, Siddaganga Mutt Building, Rajajinagar 3 rd Block,
Bangalore Urban NO 280, 17th cross Siddaganga Mutt Building, Rajajinagar 3 rd Block, Bangalore 560010
Phone No & STD Code: 2310 5731 & 080
Mini Vidhana Soudha 2nd floor, D.C. Officer Compound Tumkur- 572102
Phone No & STD Code:2278782; 2278453 & 0816
A person who is employed and in a really necessity of income certificate is eligible to apply for Income Certificate.
Valid up to a period of 12 months from date of issue.
Documents to Use
[https://www.karnataka.gov.in/e-forms/Documents/minorities-forms/MM_DL_Form-F.pdf FORM F – INCOME AND CASTE CERTIFICATE TO BE ISSUED TO CANDIDATES BELONGING TO BACKWARD CLASSES OTHER THAN CATEGORY-1]
Location : DC office | City : Tumkur | PIN Code : 572101